Asked by Anonymous
I love these daily questions- thank you lovely anon! :)
1. Sharky- Named due to her shark like dorsal.
2. Top Notch- Also named due to his tall dorsal that had a small notch at the top.
3. Havannah- Named after Havannah Channel in British Columbia.
4. Nimpkish- Named after Nimpkish lake in British Columbia.
5. Stubbs- Once again, dorsal related!
6. Cameleon- There’s a Cameleon Drive at Campbell River, it could be to do with that.
7. Hope- It’s a district municipality in British Columbia.
8. Simoon- Named after Simoon Sound in British Columbia.
9. Ripple- I’m not 100%. It could be for the same reason I liked it, because of rippling waves.
10. Cypress- Named after Cypress Provincial Park.